COMMON FAMILY PROBLEMS
-      * Communication Problems
-      * Parenting Concerns
-      * Blended Family Issues
-      * Death of a Family Member
-      * Separation/Divorce Adjustmenty
-      * Individual Problems affecting Family
-      * Behavior Problems
-      * Illness of a Family Member
FAMILY THERAPY CAN HELP
Family therapy is different than other therapies in that the entire family is treated as the “client”. The basic understanding is that what affects one member affects all members of the family. An illness or acting out behavior of one member may be a result of a larger family problem. Often times, the family member who is problematic when treated in individual therapy only to recover and another member of the family become symptomatic. In order to resolve family issues the cooperation of everyone in the family is crucial to strengthening bonds and resolving conflicts. During family therapy sessions, members identify how conflicts affect one another individually and the family as a whole. The family develops improved skills for managing and working through conflicts..
FAMILY THERAPY IS HELPFUL FOR THE FOLLOWING AREAS
-      * The parents have conflict within their relationship.
-      * A child has behavior or school problems.
-      * Teens have problems getting along with each other.
-      * One family member has a long-term (chronic) mental illness or substance abuse problem, such as severe depression or an alcohol use problem.
Use the link for an Apointment request, after which we will send you the details through email.