Kids often suppress or hide their emotions. Unable to effectively communicate what they are feeling, we will see kids acting out emotions with tantrums, complaining of unexplainable stomach pains, becoming excessively worried or experiencing irrational fears. As parents, efforts to soothe a child in distress can seem difficult and we can become easily overwhelmed and frustrated adding unfortunately to an already stressful situation.
-      * Anxiety/Stress
-      * Sadness/Depressed Mood
-      * Excessive Fears & Worry
-      * Impulsive Behaviors
-      * Poor Grades/School Problems
-      * Social Issues/Bullying
-      * Traumatic Experiences
-      * Attention Deficit
-      * Grief/Loss of Loved One
-      * Parent/Child Relationship Issues
-      * Regressed Behaviors
-      * Self-Injurious Behaviors
-      * Separation/Divorce of Parents
Use the link for an Apointment request, after which we will send you the details through email.